Carpet Cleaning Services
Northwest Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning provides a number of valuable services for our customers.
We first brush all the corners and edges. Then we remove all the loose particular soil, with a commercial upright vacuum cleaner. We then lightly spray our citrus-water based cleaning solution onto the carpet. This solution is totally safe and environmentally friendly for children and pets. The solution immediately penetrates each carpet fiber, and starts breaking up and dissolving the soil and stains or emulsifies them.
We then extract the emulsified soil and stains with a commercial floor machine.We clean 100% of the carpet fiber, without getting the backing or the pad wet. Next, we groom the carpets with a specially designed carpet rake, making the carpets look nice and dry more quickly. Most carpets dry in 1-2 hours.
Upholstery cleaning service can restore the beauty and extend the life of your favorite sofa, chair, or other upholstered furniture. Northwest Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning gets your upholstery deep down clean and fresh, bringing back the vibrant color and beauty. Hot water extraction upholstery cleaning (often referred to as “steam” cleaning) is a restorative deep cleaning process. It consists of a pre-spray cleaning solution application to aid and assist in the physical removal and/or dissolving of soil particles followed by the injection under pressure of hot water-soluble cleaning solution into the fabric. This injection process is followed by an immediate powerful vacuum extraction phase to remove soil, pollutants, bacteria, allergens, dust and the cleaning solutions from the fabric. Like all of the cleaning services at Northwest Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning, our upholstery cleaning service comes with a full 100% clean guarantee!!!
Northwest Pacific Green Carpet Cleaning uses only the highest quality carpet protector from Dupont, and uses a dedicated applicator, mixes and applies at the proper rate, and grooms into the carpet for better penetration. You will save money on spot cleanings. Your carpet will look better every day and will last longer. Saving you money in the long run.
1. Minor Odor Treatment: We will spray affected areas (Topically) with our Enzyme Deodorizer, then work it in with a carpet grooming rake. This product sometimes takes 2 weeks to totally knock out the odor. It is an active process.
2. Major Odor Treatment: This process involves pulling up the carpet in the affected area, cleaning the backing, removing the padding, treating the sub floor, replacing with the pad, treating the backing of the carpet with a special odor barrier and treating the pile of the carpet. (May require multiple visits)
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Protocol:
- Perform a walk through inspection with the manager, and note problem areas such as high traffic and extra soiled areas. Discuss and make suggestions for cleaning based on business events and work flow.
- Create a detailed proposal for the manager’s review and remain accessible to answer any additional questions.
- Coordinate cleaning during the most convenient time for the business (e.g., after closing, evenings, or weekends).
- Perform a follow-up inspection within 48 hours of the cleaning. If anything didn’t turn out to our high standards, we will either touch it up right then or schedule another time to resolve it.
Specializing in Apartment Cleaning:
Northwest Pacific Green takes pride in our relationships with local Apartment Complexes and Property Managers. We maintain several accounts and prioritize scheduling to meet the heavy demands of first of the month move in and move out dates. We are available 24 hours a day to perform water extraction for flooding, and will do everything possible to make the carpets look as fresh as possible between tenants and for current tenants who just need a touch up. Contact us at 253-328-0794 (Pierce County) or 360-871-3411 (Kitsap County) for our Apartment rates.